Sunday 24 July 2016

Ocean animals foam stickers

E. got a pack of ocean themed foam stickers. She got so excited that I had to find out a something so she could stick them somewhere immediately.



I wasn't in a very creative mode, I just gave her a sheet of blue construction paper and I joined her drawing some underwater scene.


We were just drawing and sticking... simple and great fun. Just what she wanted to do

The bottom of the ocean is ready: plants, floating algae, rocks and a sparkly starshish


Some animals at the bottom, some are floating, and a dolphin is jumping out:


Art in action on a messy table:

Finished:


E. took a photo of my ocean scene:


 She took out another sheet and made another ocean scene:


Vocabulary used:
crab
octopus
seahorse
dolphin
starfish
shell
seaweed
coral
(a school of) fish
rock
algae
sand
swimming
floating
jumping

I guess I need to buy another set of foam stickers :)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...